Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Straight from the Hurt

This is my first entry here.

-()-

This is reminiscent of that time several years ago when I wrestled with the issue. I thought being someone whose underlying message is more clearly delivered in writing is nothing short of a... CURSE! But, after a few moments of deliberation, I ended up deducing that, okay, I am unique, I am special, I am not like anybody else. But damn!

I am so filled with horrible feelings right now (read: depression, depression and depression) that I want to cry. This could come out as a mere rambling of a mind at wit's end. What's worse, it's a case of not really being able to figure out what this is all about.

Why is it sometimes difficult to love oneself despite the proximity and the fill of people who profess and openly display their affection?

(This could be reduced to a rambling that could go on and on...)

My horoscope, in its vain effort to psych me up, has a quick feedback: You probably won't find the answers just yet to the questions you may be asking yourself today. Yeah, that surely helps.

I took an online test and the result issued: “You're not miserable, but you could stand to be a lot happier.” But this is not merely about me. It's about millions of people out there awaiting that “warm” embrace. For a start, adopt me by leaving a visible trace of your visit.

Sometimes the thought and feeling of being alone is too much to cope with.

Maybe I was born like this. And, yes, life goes on. Life can be more beautiful, if only it goes way beyond myself.

So... how do you fit in to the world?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey syves.. how is you ? :D

well, we always says that Life Sucks, Reality Bites ( cute si Ethan ani nga movie d ba ) but we just have to remember that The BEST things in LIFE are most definitely FREE.. sometimes we just tend to take it for granted .

Anyways ingatz always.. hope to see you soon..

ps. thanks for linking my blog.. abtika nimo naka link oi hehehe...

ideru

syve said...

hi idel!!!

na-miss jud tka eh..

Tc, Tc, and Tc.. God bless... :)

Anonymous said...

hi...

mwahhh..

Anonymous said...

7lv23n0wi

my web-site; short term loans

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.