Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Have I gone what???

Part 1

I don’t remember how it started.

It got worse when he didn’t insist to take me back to the hospital room. Just as I would not stress my need for company, so neither would I care about how important it is for him to leave.

So I took the elevator by myself and stepped out hoping for things to get better, as they always did. I just guessed it would take time for me to stabilize. And I was trying to convince myself that maybe it was good riddance for the moment.

Until I was growing aware of someone’s “stare”. Scary, was the first thing that came to my mind. I looked back and was surprised to see that it was that person from the psychiatric ward. Er, what was he doing here trailing me? That gave me the creeps, as I took hurried steps.

No, my mind was not playing a trick on me. I swear I know where he came from ‘cause I’ve been in the room once –– no, not as a patient in the same category. But still I couldn’t bring myself to believe that it could get worse.

So much for positive thoughts.

Because I moved further and found myself in a company of a whole bunch of familiar faces –– all from the same ward. Huwaahhh!!! Have I gone MAD??? Have I become one of them without me realizing what happened?

Dazed, I screamed in terror.

Part 2

A woman came up and assured me that I was just in the wrong floor of the hospital building. Later, I recognized her from the room next door.

She was kind enough to take me to where I should be –– for women who had babies. I came around glad to see my parents, who were waiting for my return all along.

Now… what was that???

I woke up with that exact question in mind.


No comments:

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.