Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello?!


Hello! If you’re looking for someone who can say though he/she is not entirely content but HAPPY nevertheless (very happy, indeed), count me in.

I credit a lot of this feeling to my husband with whom I create a relationship of such quality. I’m not saying you should start your own family and have a baby because that, too, is something that you can plan but not make happen all by yourself.

It all boils down to how we uphold life’s beauties while being bound by our duties.

I appreciate whoever coined this: “Being happy doesn’t mean everything’s perfect. It just means you’ve decided to see life beyond the imperfections. So don’t say you’re happy ‘cause everything’s alright. Be happy ‘cause everything sucks but you’re doing fine!!!”

My Raj...

No comments:

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.