Thursday, October 18, 2007

Somebody shut off the alarm!

*When Mommy is not happy, no one is happy.
When Mama is not happy, the happiness of the other members in the household is not full.

My husband doesn’t subject himself to changes in mood. He has this grin plastered all over his face that I sometimes find annoying.

* A person who is aroused has no conscience.
What good is a human if he/she cannot control such urges?

* You can’t plant a tree in the morning and expect it to bear fruit the next day.
Yep, yep, I completely agree. That’s why I’m struggling to bear down on my head too much info and tasks for having been handed down the responsibility of debugging an entire application.

And yep, I’m pressed for time. But, relax, Syve! You’ll get used to this; you’ll see how this will benefit you in the long run.

* Leave a tender moment alone.
No, I’m not having a tender moment. I’m furious right now. Furious that I’ve thrown myself into disarray over numerous moments of hesitation.

* To be good at something, you must be willing to be bad at it.
Yup, I’ll be seeing me when I get there.

* Sometimes it is better to be sorry than safe.
I never regretted having a baby ‘cause we got married after we learned about my condition. (We’ve wanted that all along.)

* Wanna feel abundance with just 10 dollars? Give it away!
We’re not talking dollars here, but, yeah, I do that whenever I’m truly moved.

Reference: More Practical Wisdom (article by Jim Paredes)

No comments:

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.