Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Love Story

I got this idea from here and so here goes our story. Hmmm…

Where and when you met

Actually, we met a few years ago (in college). I don’t remember the exact date, but I was two years his senior in the computer science bachelor’s degree of UP Cebu College. I don’t remember talking to him in school; I just knew who he was and where he’s from.

Where and when you met again 1

It was sometime in 2004, I bumped into him near UP after we had lunch with my officemates then. He encouraged me to apply at NCR. It was just a meeting of no significance between us.

Where and when you met again 2

I came to Cebu on November, 2005 to join this contest portion in the now-defunct comedy TV show on GMA 7. I asked Donnalyn if I could stay at her place for two days and I didn’t know they were housemates then.

Where and when you met again 3

I was applying for programming jobs and was staying at a boarding house in the UP Cebu neighborhood in February 2006, and that’s when we saw each other again. He asked for my number and I obliged – in my mind it was for friendly reasons (clueless as ever). Call it whatever you like but he told me later he hoped to run into me that day.

I’m not sure which meeting came first, but we also bumped into each other at NCR when I applied for software developer position but ended up being offered with another position.

Up to this point, I thought of him more as a younger brother.

Where and when you first kissed

Hmmm… our first hug was more romantic than the kiss. We were at the rooftop of their previous apartment and we were waiting for some stars to shower atop us. But came past midnight and still no sign of meteor rain. Hmmm…

But neither of us wanted to call it a night although it was getting a little cold.

THEN… without warning, CAME the ‘tickling’ sensation. It was like something stroked my hand so lightly enough to cause some stir from within. (Kanang manlimbawot imu balahibo pero dli horror) Or basin hangin lang to (haha!). I told him about it and he was quick to whisper, "Basin ako to". Hoowaah!

Gikilig jud ko ato nga gikigwa. As if by magic, I hugged him tight. Kanang feeling that you both flew into a rage and finally were able to express how you really felt for each other. Sapagkat kami ay tao lamang...

I don’t remember how long we stayed that way.

So much for waiting for the flower to come into its own full blossom (kana ba untang sama sa pagbukad sa bulak sa sayung kabuntagon). Oh yeah!

MABUHAY ang kilig moments!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhh kilig2

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.