Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dignified Indemnified


I don't wanna see your face
I don't wanna hear your name
I don't wanna thing
Just stay away baby
Don't wanna know if you're alright
Or what you're doin' with your life
Don't wanna hear you say you'll just stay in touch baby
I'll get by just fine
And if you're goin' then darlin'
Goodbye, goodbye


KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Joke lang. A friend knew beforehand that I’d have more time to blog now that I’ve chosen the bum-bee-bee-bum career path. The best part of this, actually, is not having to wake up at 6 am. Lumba pa mi ug pangatulog ana tulo. Now, tell me, should I get off lest I get used to this?

But anyway, I’m not totally bumming around – just enjoying a much-needed break. And only God knows how I can’t stand the thought of my five-month-old baby’s yaya giving him a bath that’s why I do it myself. Don’t get me wrong; I’m so thankful of the nannies ‘cause they’ve been wonderful partners in taking care of my baby. They, too, have loved our cutie and I can see it. But only a mother of such assumed dedication could understand me.

Moving on, it’s only this time when I resigned from work that I haven’t worried that much on where I’m going. Maybe it’s just about time. I have been planning this all along, just didn’t know when to make the MOVE. And I thank KARL for the hardworking and understanding husband that he is (read: allowing me to sometimes while away my time at the doctor’s clinic and paying my credit card dues, hehe).

Again, don’t get me wrong; I’m not big on them. And it's not as if I'm in for a total makeover. I’m just thankful that some of my friends kind of influenced me to get into a little of this. After all, it doesn’t hurt one to try to pamper herself a little more; a guy friend has always accused me of denying myself that.


No comments:

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.