Sunday, March 23, 2008

Syve's Blah

Let me begin this piece by saying that I try to limit my TV viewing to programs that are truly entertaining and a bit educational.

Ay, duh! As if!

I’m actually checking on the latest on local showbiz online every now and then; I’ve had that passion for local artists since I was little. I even wrote to and got replies from some of them when I was younger (to mention one, it’s Donna Cruz). Yep, I was that fanatic that when I was in college and Judy Ann came to visit Ayala at the height of the Mara Clara fame, I was one of those who braved the siksikan crowd just to see her closer. Haha!

Anyway, lately my gossip sources (both text and video) are inquirer.net, gmanews.tv, and pep.ph. With gmanews.tv/video, I also get to see documentaries that I missed on TV, simply because with local TV, you really don’t get too see much quality shows so better skip the habit altogether... hmmm, save for some local showbiz programs. Hehehe.

But anyway, somehow I’ve outgrown the obsession for celebrities because I don’t watch local movies anymore; it even takes a lot of convincing before I watch a foreign film on big screen. Although it’s actually the kuripot side of me that is at work here. I would prefer waiting for the version that’s available online. Haha!

But let me share this one first that I've experienced lately -- celebrating the International Women's Day! So here goes my kudos to every woman out there... What an amazing creature God has made out of you!!! =]

No comments:

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.