Wednesday, March 26, 2008

When Lightning Strikes

My process of collecting ideas for a website has taken quite longer now. But until I come up with a concrete framework of what I want to build, they just have to sit in my repository until I will find better use of them.

What I want to create really is something that is not entirely personal, and with that I mean something not merely for my own use and misuse. So until those things are completely outlined, I am not going to settle for anything I feel still needs time to develop. It doesn’t matter how long it would take me. Time may be of essence, but so is content. I believe illumination will come as it should, but being immature and impulsive has its downside. For once, I want to be sure that I really have that essential something to offer before I make a go on it.

In the meantime, I’ll just keep my brains busy. Maybe I could think of something else other than a website. But whatever it is, it will come to me in time; just like how the pieces of the puzzle will form into an integral whole. Whew, sounds really serious! =]

But among other things, I know I should employ the services of a web hosting company that would provide the right amount of support to maintain my site.

No comments:

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.