Thursday, November 15, 2007

To be Tagged is a Choice

7 Facts about me:

1. Proud mother!! (Aws, dli jud lalim manganak-- so gotta take pride!)
2. I have a few close friends and though I am easy to get along with, I am a very private person.
3. I initially throw tantrums when I’m tired and I still have to wake up for my baby (hehe).
4. I still have a problem managing my time.
5. I am a homebody.
6. I am a jealous type (I discovered this by chance).
7. Sometimes I don’t say what I really mean, if only to give peace a chance.

My Lifes’ ABCD

A– Age: 27
B– Band Listening to Right Now: All work, no play daw o! At home, Karl always plays Jack Johnson these days, while mine are songs for babies (Beatles for Babies, Elvis for Babies among them)
C Career: Make it careers. Wife, mother-blogger (hehe), pro-grammar, programmer.
D– Drink or Smoke: Neither. But no closing statement on drinking.
E– Easiest Friends to Talk To: My sister (I’ve never been as close to anyone), Raj (hehe), Karl (depende sa mood, hehe), my officemates (kuwela man gud na sila), college friends, Guile (my corny writer-musician friend.. check out Hastang), blogger mates, Lotlot (though we’re continents apart), some chatmates (I feel close to them even if we haven’t really been together for quite a while or haven’t shared experiences much).
F Wala lagi??
G– Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: bears
H– Have a Boyfriend: If a boyfriend is a subset of husband, then I do have a boyfriend.
I– In love: Like crazy!
J– Junk Food You Like: Nothing in particular.
K– Kids: Aziraj “Raj/Azzir” Kent Suma-Realiza
L– Longest Ride Ever: On the way home (maximum of 15 hours).
M– ???
N– Names For Your Future Kids: Won’t think of it now; my first baby’s name just came to be as it’s meant to be.
O– One Wish You Have Now: To increase my worth and to prove I’m worthy.
P– Phobias: horror films are no-no’s when I’m alone; people who have lost control over their minds (you know what I mean), losing the ones I love, traps, heights, some insects, snakes… losing my mind.
Q– Favorite Quote: Hmmm… Quote and quote.
R– Reasons to Smile: I have a baby… need I say more? =]
S– Sleeping Time: Should have been as early as I can to catch up on sleep but…
T– Time You Woke up: 6 am.
U Unknown Fact About You: Make it facts. I am my father's daughter (I can throw a fit like you have no idea). I am funny.
V– Vegetable You Hate: I’m a vegetarian.
W– Worst Habit: Tardiness.
X X-rays You’ve Had: Chest.
Y– Yummy Foods: Wow, food! Enough said.
Z– Zodiac Sign: LEO


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew there were Beatles for Babies or even Elvis for Babies =).. i should probably get those CDs, too ;)..

syve said...

pwd ka click anang links so you can download what i uploaded... :]

All About | Blog | Karl and Syve | Karl | Kablagh
Copyright 2007-2008 Syve's Blog Spot
Comments and Feedback

Disclaimer: All writings currently displayed at Syve's Blog Spot are personal thoughts. Updates will soon take effect.